Thursday 8 December 2016

Production Log week 8

Although I have not yet finished the entire filming for my music video, I have started editing for it using Final Cut Pro. In parts of my music video where it consists of Narrative and I have not filmed however I have filled up these spaces with text and images to denote what footage is going to placed there when I go out and film for my Narrative. To help me film for my Narrative, I will adhere to my shooting script but not fully, as I may innovate initial ideas. Surprisingly I have enjoyed my time filming and editing, as it gives me time off typical study and writing, which I find relieving. At first I was overthinking as to how my music video will plan out, and was stressing lots, however my teachers reminded me to not over complicate things and stick to my shooting script to help me, and I have found this vastly helpful especially with the help of the BTEC students. Seeing the progress of my music video while editing surprises me how far I've come compared to how i started. The second time I went filming, I most definitely attained the best footage, as I used more relevant areas to the genre and added many different techniques to help engage more with the audience. I was happy with the footage cutting to the beat and also how the lip syncing was well done. I have now officially finished editing the performance parts for my music video, however as time goes on, I may change and edit more bits and pieces to help shape the overall project.


No comments:

Post a Comment