Thursday 8 December 2016

Production Log Week 5

Throughout this week I have been working on my Final Treatment for my music video, where I further talk about the artists and his background and also more related ideas to the actual music video, such as logistics, Actors, Narrative and more. I found this task fairly easy, as I had a lot of prime examples and resources to help me complete this Final Treatment. I feel like that blog post has been one of my most successful, as I explained each subheading thoroughly and also gave prime examples and used Media terminology and Theory. My Final Treatment will also help me carry out my pre production ancillary products and also my actual production for the music video, as I am able to relate back to the Final Treatment to make sure I am not missing out on anything. I didn't find anything particularly challenging, but if I had to choose one part that I did find about un easy, was where I had to talk about the Logistics, because at this time I wasn't 100% sure where I was going to film, so I wasn't able to explain fully the locations, however as time went on I was able to complete it.



No comments:

Post a Comment