Saturday 26 November 2016

Production Log Week 1

For this week i have been analyzing various music videos in different analytical ways and formations. Firstly i created a blog discussing my favorite song and answering questions as to why this is my favorite song and the effect it has on me. I concluded by answering that I liked the gritty visuals and lyrics.
Image result for ruff ryders anthem


Also,during this week i have also covered all the different types of music videos and referring to examples and explaining what makes a video that style. For example in this blog post i referred to Rihanna 'This is what you came for' as a performance music video, as it consists of lip syncing and the artist Rihanna is visually performing in front of the camera. I found both of these tasks reasonably easy, i was given good theoretical knowledge in lesson, as how to complete these exercises, and as for the first blog post it was to do with my own opinion which i found very doable. I also actually found myself enjoying this tasks as I could spend time watching music videos and at the same time gain theoretical knowledge on Music videos while giving my opinion.

Image result for rihanna came for





No comments:

Post a Comment